Professional Liability

Professional liability, also known as E & O (errors and omissions) insurance, is offered to protect professionals and their business in the case that they are being sued for negligence while performing a business service. This insurance provides coverage for costs associated with a lawsuit filed against you, even if the legal claim made ends up being groundless.

Some professions more than others should consider getting professional liability. These include real estate agents, personal trainers, accountants, doctors (mandatory), mental health counselors, engineers and more. Let a Reed Street representative help you determine if you need personal liability insurance, and find the best policy for you.